Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Time to start saving...

So I won't be posting any hauls for a LONG while. We have an Xbox, Christmas and other things we need to save for/pay off. So, for the next 6 months or so, my posts will be dedicated to reviewing products I already have, makeup/nail tutorials, and anything fitness related. 

Be on the lookout for the following tutorials:

Nails:
Tiffany and Co. Nails
Cortana Nails
Bella Gema Nails inspired nails (It's based on a shirt she was wearing--the colors were AMAZING)
Haloween cat & skull nails

Makeup:
Bella Gema Nails (based off the same top for the nails)
Cortana inspired look
Elegant fall look
Husband does my makeup!
3 minute makeup challenge!

I'll start filming these this weekend!

If you have any tutorials you'd like to see, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment