Wednesday, December 21, 2011

~*Review*~ Mary Kay TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer


Hello fellow beauty product enthusiasts!



Please enjoy the video. :D I also wanted to post a blog to go along side of it that will include some basics about the product. All of the WHY's will be in the video. Also, please forgive the settings along with my appearance. As I said in my previous entry, I am dealing with some personal issues today so I chose not to wear make-up as to keep it from running. Also because I couldn't record this at home, I did it in our P.O.S. beater car--AKA The Beast. : / I would have recorded it at home, but my oh-so-loving husband was blasting Battlefield 3, so alas I couldn't do any recording.

First of all, I would like to put it out there that I AM in fact a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I'm not doing this blog to PUSH Mary Kay down your throat. I'm here to give honest opinions about all kinds of beauty products, whether it's Mary Kay, Urban Decay, Revlon, etc.

Back to the topic at hand!

There are a lot of plant and fruit extracts in this product. Grapefruit, hops, cucumber, oats, lemon, tangerine, orange, hazel are some of the extracts you will find in this. So for those of you who may have allergies to any of these I would beware!! But because of all the plant and fruit extracts it smells really good. It's also really easy to apply because of the roller ball:



Here is the ingrediants list (If you have allergies, PLEASE read!):
WATER/EAU, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CLYCERIN DIPEPTIDE-2, PALMITOYL TERA-PEPTIDE-7, MAGNOLIA BIONDII BUD/FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL EXTRACT, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) SEED EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL EXTRACT, DORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) BUD EXTRACT, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, ARTEMISIA ABROTANUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, ANETHOLEA ANISATA LEAF EXTRACT, TASMANNIA LANCEOLATA LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTIEN, GLYCERYL POLY ACRYLATE, SILICA, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, MENTHYL LACTATE, POLYSORBATE 20, LAURETH-7, PEG-4 LAURATE, STEARETH-20, SODIUM CITRATE, ALCOHOL DENATE., DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIAZOLIDINYLUREA, METHLPARABEN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, ETHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, CHLORSEIDINE DIGLUCONATE.

Wow. What a mouthful. I can't even pronounce half of that! HAHAHA!

Here is the direct link to TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer:
TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer

If you're not intimidated by all of the long scientific names in the ingredients list then I would definitely give this a try! It retails for $35, but if you have a local Mary Kay person you go to, they may give you a deal. IF you'd like to purchase from me (which you can no matter WHERE you are because I will ship for free to you) if you mention this blog I'll get this to you for $25.00 *plus applicable tax* just type in MISTREZ in the comments :) This offer expires 6/30/2012!

Questions? Comments? Let me know!!!

Next time! Cute Christmas look and the Primer Shoot Out!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment